CPE HG 100 Gloss is the improved variant of PETG
CPE is co-polyester and meets the same safety standards (FDA certification and BPA free) as PETG. And is also recyclable, but CPE offers benefits beyond PETG.
Co-polyester or CPE is the better alternative to PETG. We have listed the benefits of CPE.
CPE vs. PETG:
- CPE is stronger than PETG
- CPE has a better chemical resistance than PETG
- CPE is more DURABLE than PETG
- CPE has a higher shock resistance than PETG
- CPE has better shape retention than PETG
- CPE has better transparency / is brighter than PETG
- CPE has a higher heat resistance than PETG
- CPE has a higher pulling force than PETG
Diameter 1.75 / 2.85 mm
Weight 750 grams
Working Temperature 255 - 260 ° C
Heated bed 80 - 100 ° C
There are very many colors of CPE available with many different effects and radiations.
CPE is reeled per 750 grams around a round spool and can be ordered in 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm diameter.
The length of 750 grams 1.75 mm thick CPE filament is 254 meters
The length of 750 g 2.85 mm thick CPE filament is 97 meters
For more CPE options, visit www.plasticz.nl