CPE is a durable and strong technical filament with excellent mechanical and chemical properties.
CPE (Co-polyester) and outperforms PETG and ABS on almost all fronts. CPE has excellent functional properties and prints very easily.
> Printing Guide CPE
> Data sheet CPE co-polyester
> Safety data sheet
CPE (co-polyester) HG100 Gloss excels in ease of processing and is good for application with low crystallisation rate, it is durable and human-friendly material, which can be recycled. Another advantages are: less shrinkage than ABS, lower water absorption than Nylon, high impact, heat and chemical resistance or dimensional stability.
- Diameter 1.75 / 2.85 mm
- Weight 750 grams
- Working Temperature 255 - 275°C
- Heated bed 70 - 85°C
- Print speed 40 - 60 mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan 0 - 15%
This filament is reeled on a round spool per 750 grams and is available in a diameter of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm.
The length of 750 grams of 1.75 mm CPE filament is 254 meters
The length of 750 grams of 2.85 mm CPE filament is 97 meters.
We are proud to present you our new generation of high-performance polyesters - CPE.
CPE is our new group of materials of advanced polyesters, which significantly differs from PETG and others by:
- higher hardness
- high impact strength (no break)
- high tensile strength
- high thermal resistance
- high ductility
- contain of biobased monomer, can be recycled, FDA certification
- BPA free (Bisphenol A)
- printing same easy as PLA
- less odour that ABS
- less shrinkage than ABS
- good layer adhesion, also to other materials and composites (wood)
- great transparency in thin layer
- great chemical resistance
* CPE can be moisture sensitive; pre-dry CPE for 4 hours at 75 ° C in a convection oven.
Do you want more choice in our copolyester filaments? Then look on www.plasticz.nl