CPE is copolyester, has excellent mechanical properties and print easily.
> Printing Guide CPE
> Data sheet CPE co-polyester
> Safety data sheet
CPE (co-polyester) HG100 Gloss excels in ease of processing and is good for application with low crystallisation rate, it is durable and human-friendly material, which can be recycled. Another advantages are: less shrinkage than ABS, lower water absorption than Nylon, high impact, heat and chemical resistance or dimensional stability.
Diameter 1.75 / 2.85 mm
Weight 750 grams
Working Temperature 255 - 260°C
Heated bed 80 - 100°C
We are proud to present you our new generation of high-performance polyesters - CPE.
CPE is our new group of materials of advanced polyesters, which significantly differs from PETG and others by:
- higher hardness
- high impact strength (no break)
- high tensile strength
- high thermal resistance
- high ductility
- contain of biobased monomer, can be recycled, FDA certification
- BPA free (Bisphenol A)
- printing same easy as PLA
- less odour that ABS
- less shrinkage than ABS
- good layer adhesion, also to other materials and composites (wood)
- great transparency in thin layer
- great chemical resistance