ASA filament (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) - technical UV resistent polymer-technical polymer
ASA filament is enhanced ABS filament; it is harder and UV resistant so suitable for outdoor use.
You use ASA filament with FDM 3D printing to produce prototypes.
ASA is a technical filament and ideal for your first functional samples before serial production of your first prototype, tool manufacturing, but also for the production of objects for daily use and outdoor applications.
ASA filament features:
- ASA is harder and stiffer than ABS
- ASA is resistant to weather influences
- ASA has an excellent UV resistance
- ASA hardly yellows
- ASA is therefore suitable for outdoor use
- ASA has an good chemical resistance
- ASA hardly shrinks and is therefore form-retaining
ASA These excellent mechanical properties ensure professional use in FDM printing technology.