PLA Turkey Egg is a neat grey colour with dark spots
PLA Turkey Egg has a natural look reminiscent of rock. This 3D printer filament is therefore also suitable for printing pottery and prints that must have an earthy, natural look.
Because this filament is filled with tiny dark particles, PLA Turkey Egg gets its special and pleasant appearance.
> PLA PRINTING GUIDE
> DATA SHEET PLA
> SAFETY DATA SHEET
3D printing with PLA:
- Working Temperature: 190 - 215°C
- Heated bed: 50 - 60°C
- Print speed: 30 - 70mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan: 100%
- Bed surface: PEI, powder coated PEI, glass, kapton, blue tape
- Bed adhesion: 3DLAC, Magigoo
- Raft/skirt/brim: Skirt
- Enclosure is not needed
- Print surface: Matt > 180-190°C, glossy > 210-215°C
- Hotend: PLA is best printed through a hotend with a PTFE tube. In an all-metal hotend, PLA can get stuck if the heatbreak is of poor quality.
Advantages of Fillamentum PLA Extrafill:
- Easy to print
- Highly accurate detail display
- Available in almost all colors and effects
- Fast print speeds
- Recyclable and nature friendly
- Hardly any shrinkage/warping
- Made from natural raw materials
- Biodegradable in an industrial composter
- No toxic fumes during printing
- Safe to use in electronics
- Food safe
- BPA-free, styrene-free
This filament is wound per 750 grams around a round spool and is available in a diameter of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm. The diameter tolerance is +/- 0.05 mm
The length of 750 grams of 1.75 mm PLA filament is 255 meters
The length of 750 grams of PLA filament of 2.85 mm is 97 meters.
For more information, visit www.plasticz.nl