Fillamentum Timberfill Rosewood is PLA filament filled with wood
Timberfill Rosewood is also known as Woodfill, woodprint or just wood PLA filament. It is available in 8 colors and 1.75mm / 2.85mm diameter.
Fillamentum Timberfill PLA is a filament containing a large proportion of wood fibers, which gives your printed objects a real wooden look!
*Note: The shade may vary slightly due to the natural source of the material.
Timberfill Filament 3D Printing:
- Printing Guide
- Print temperature 165 - 185 °C
- Bed temperature: 40 - 55°C
- Bed adhesive: 3DLAC
- Recommended nozzle diameter: minimum 0.5 mm
- Pre-drying? (scale 1-5): Yes, scale 5 > 2 hours at 50°C
- moisture-sensitive plastic; store in a sealed silica sachet bag at room temperature
- Weight 750 grams (0.75 KG)
- Diameter tolerance +/- 0.1mm
- Spool Dimensions
Visit our site www.plasticz.nl to discover our woodfill filament!