GreenTEC Pro is a professional biodegradable filament with excellent mechanical properties!
Heat resistant up to 160°C!
The exceptional heat resistance (up to 160°C) makes this filament particularly well suited for products with high quality requirements.
Easy to 3D print
GreenTEC Pro prints easily because it hardly shrinks and does not give off toxic fumes or unpleasant odors during printing. Due to the chic matte print surface, hardly any print layers are visible.
Excellent mechanical properties
GreenTEC Pro is particularly tough and has excellent tensile and bending strength. The impact resistance is very good due to the flexibility/flexibility. GreenTEC Pro is versatile and extremely suitable for printing functional 3D objects.
Biodegradable and Environmental
GreenTEC Pro is biodegradable according to the DIN EN ISO 14855 standard, is food safe and approved by the FDA.
> Data sheet GreenTEC Pro
> Safety data sheet GreenTEC Pro
> RIS GreenTEC Pro
> Chemical Resistance Information Sheet
> Additive Information sheet
Printing with GreenTEC Pro:
- Working Temperature: 210 - 230°C
- Heated bed: 20 - 90°C
- Print speed: 40 - 60mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan: 30 - 80%
- Bed attachment: Not necessary
- Diameter: 1.75 / 2.85mm
- Weight: 800 grams
Features GreenTEC Pro:
- Made from bio raw materials
- Heat resistant up to 160°C
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Very good bending and tensile strength
- Stylish matte print surface
- Food safe
- Biodegradable according to DIN EN ISO 14855 standard
- FDA approved
Extrudr supplies quality filament where each type has superior properties than the regular filament types.