- All products are added to your cart.
PLA filament settings 3D printer
PLA has great printing convenience, hardly shrinks and can be printed without a heated bed;
PLA is easily available at relatively low prices, many colors and effects and prints very nicely. PLA produces no toxic fumes during printing and is virtually odorless.
PLA is also made from vegetable raw materials (starchy plants) and is also biodegradable in composting machines. This makes PLA an environmentally friendly alternative to polymers such as ABS, PP and PET due to the small biological footprint of this plastic.
Keep the following 3D printer settings for PLA
- Nozzle temperature: 190-220 ° C
- Heated bed: Not required, 0 - 60 ° C
- Fan cooling: On, 60 - 100%
- Enclosure: Not required
- Print speed: 25 - 100 mm / sec.
- Bed adhesion: Not necessarily
- Minimum nozzle diameter: from 0.25 mm
- Nozzle: Regular brass is sufficient
- Storage: Always keep your filament in an airtight bag at room temperature in a dry environment