- All products are added to your cart.
ABS filament settings 3D printer
ABS filament is a very popular 3D filament: you can print this filament relatively easily, but you do need a heated bed.
ABS filament shrinks if it cools down too quickly and as a result warping and layers can split. Therefore, ensure that you print ABS in an enclosed space or enclosure.
ABS is made from oil residue, is not degradable and therefore has a large biological footprint.
Keep the following 3D printer settings for ABS:
- Nozzle temperature: 220 - 240 ° C
- Heated bed: 80 - 100 ° C
- Fan cooling: 0 - 20%
- Enclosure: Yes, if possible
- Print speed: 25 - 70 mm / sec.
- Basis: Raft or brim
- Bed adhesion: Yes, Gravity Spray or Magigoo
- Minimum nozzle diameter: from 0.25 mm
- Nozzle: Regular brass is sufficient
- Storage: Always keep your filament in an airtight bag at room temperature in a dry environment
Look at ABS or the even better ASA on www.plasticz.nl for more information.