ASA DuraPro is a professional filament with excellent mechanical properties and functionality!
ASA is improved ABS; ASA is harder, UV and weather resistant, stiffer, etc. Actually, ASA is better than ABS on all fronts. ASA is widely used for industrial applications, automotive and outdoor objects due to its hardness, but also because it is fairly flexible, despite the material being very stiff. ASA is therefore particularly versatile and is extremely suitable for printing functional 3D objects.
> Data sheet ASA DuraPro
> Safety data sheet ASA DuraPro
> RIS ASA
> Chemical Resistance Information Sheet
> Additive Information sheet
Printing with ASA DuraPro:
- Working Temperature: 215 - 240°C
- Heated bed: 100 - 110°C
- Print speed: 40 - 60mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan: 0 - 30%
- Bed attachment: Yes
- *An enclosure is recommended for printing larger objects ASA tends to warp
- Diameter: 1.75 / 2.85mm
- Weight: 750 grams
- Good impact resistance
- UV resistant
- Resistant to moisture and weather influences
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Flexible yet rigid
- Stylish matte print surface
- Heat resistant up to 96°C
- Flame retardant according to UL94 HB standard
Extrudr supplies quality filament where each type has superior properties than the regular filament types.