Polylite PLA has a beautiful shine, prints very easily and without interference due to the Jam Free technology
Printing Instruction & Settings
Material Safety Data Sheet
Polymaker PolyLite™ is Premium PLA produced using Jam-Free™ technology; an even extrusion ensures trouble-free production without blockages. PolyLite™ is sold per 1 kg on a spool.
- Nozzle temp.: 190-230°C
- Heated Bed: 25 - 60°C
- Speed: 40 - 60mm/sec.
- Cooling Fan: On
- Bed adhesion: Glass, PEI, BuildTak, 3DLAC, spray and glue
- Pre-drying: if necessary 6 hours at 55°C
- Young’s Modulus: 2636 ± 330 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 46.6 ± 0.9 Mpa
- Bending Strength: 85.1 ± 2.9 Mpa
- Charpy Impact Strength: 2.7 ± 0.2 kJ/m2
- Glass Transition Temperature: 61˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 63˚C
- Melting Temperature: 150˚C
PolyLite™ PLA features Jam-Free™ technology:
Jam-Free™ technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker’s PLA filaments with softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker’s PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams.