Polylite PLA PRO has improved mechanical properties compared to regular PLA, but prints as easily as PLA
> Datasheet PolyLite PLA PRO
Polymaker PolyLite™ PLA PRO is 6x stronger, tougher and stiffer than regular PLA. This material can be used for professional 3D printing, prototyping and engineering purposes.
Polylite PLA PRO is produced according to Jam-Free™ technology; an even extrusion ensures trouble-free production without blockages. PolyLite™ is sold per 1 kg on a spool.
- Nozzle temp.: 190-220°C
- Heated Bed: 30 - 60°C
- Speed: 30 - 70mm/sec.
- Cooling Fan: On
- Bed adhesion: Glass, PEI, BuildTak, 3DLAC, spray and glue
- Pre-drying: if necessary 6 hours at 55°C
- Charpy Impact Strength: 13.44 ±1.17 kJ/m2
- Young's Modulus (X/Y): 2681 ± 215 MPa
- Tensile Strength (X/Y): 35.65 ± 0.93 MPa
- Bending Strength: 68.08 ± 2.21 MPa
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 57.6°C
- Glass Transition Temperature: 62˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 62.7˚C
- Melting Temperature: 150˚C
PolyLite™ PLA features Jam-Free™ technology:
Jam-Free™ technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker's PLA filaments with softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker's PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams.