XPETG is a new generation of PETG with a beautiful matte print surface, excellent mechanical properties and functionality!
With XPETG you can print very easily, it is harder, better UV-resistant, has a better tensile strength and better heat resistance.
> Data sheet XPETG
> Safety data sheet XPETG
Printing with XPETG:
- Diameter 1.75 / 2.85 mm
- Weight 1000 grams
- Working Temperature 200 - 230°C
- Heated bed 60 - 70°C
- Print speed 40 - 60 mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan 20 - 50%
- Printing convenience
- Stylish matte print surface
- Higher chemical resistance than PETG
- Better mechanical properties than PETG
- Better impact resistance than PETG
- Heat resistant up to 85-95°C
- Complies with FDA and RoHS regulations
Extrudr supplies quality filament where each type has superior properties than the regular filament types.