PLA NX2 is a new category of PLA with a beautiful matte print surface, excellent mechanical properties and safety certificates
With PLA NX2 you print faster, it is harder, has better UV resistance, has a better tensile strength and is more resistant to heat.
> Data sheet PLA NX2
> Safety data sheet PLA NX2
> RIS PLA NX2
Printing with PLA NX2:
- Diameter 1.75 / 2.85 mm
- Weight 1100 grams
- Working Temperature 200 - 230°C
- Heated bed 20 - 60°C
- Print speed 40 - 60 mm/sec.
- Part cooling fan 30 - 100%
Features PLA NX2:
- Ease of printing and high print speeds possible
- Stylish matte print surface
- Higher UV resistance than PLA
- Better mechanical properties than PLA
- Better impact resistance than PLA
- Heat resistant up to 60-70°C
- Better tensile strength than PLA
- Complies with FDA, RoHS and Safety of Toys regulations
Extrudr supplies quality filament where each type has superior properties than the regular filament types.